Dewaxing Information Search
CO2 Extraction | Winterization Dewaxing | CBD and Botanical Oil Organic Fluid Extraction search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:CO2 Extraction | Winterization Dewaxing | CBD and Botanical Oil Organic Fluid Extraction | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Legal Commercial Cannabis Sales in Colorado and Washington: What Can We Learn
Original File Name Searched: Kleiman-Wash-and-Co-final.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Legal Commercial Cannabis Sales in Colorado and Washington: What Can We Learn | 001
legal commercial cannabis sales in colorado and washington: what can we learn?
Legal Commercial Cannabis Sales in Colorado and Washington: What Can We Learn?
Mark A.R. Kleiman
University of California, Los Angeles Luskin School of Public Affairs
Improving Global Drug Policy: Comparative Perspectives and UNGASS 2016
• Colorado and Washington were the first states to legalize the production and sale of cannabis without a medical recommendation. Oregon and Alaska have followed suit, and additional states will likely do so in coming years.
• The effects of legalization are multi-dimensional, hard to predict, difficult to measure, and dependent on policy details.
• The primary gains from legal availability are likely to be reduced illicit activity and reduced need for enforcement, along with relatively modest revenues.
• The primary losses will involve increased problematic drug use, including use by mi- nors.
• The extent of those gains and losses will probably be sensitive to price.
• Very high prices (substantially above prices in the illicit markets) will likely frustrate
the aim of shrinking illegal production and dealing.
• Very low prices—which are technically possible, given how inexpensive it is to produce
cannabis under legal conditions—risk accentuating the increase in problematic use.
• Regulatory restrictions on commercial supplies have so far kept the commercial prices above illicit and medical-dispensary levels, although prices have now begun to fall and
are predicted to fall rapidly.
• Change federal laws to accommodate state-level policy choices while requiring states to prevent out-of-state exports.
• Regulate the price and product of goods containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), with the goal of minimizing problematic behavior.
• Enforce uniform content and labeling requirements for products containing THC.
• Develop non-survey methods for gathering improved data on THC consumption.
Center for 21st Century Security and Intelligence Latin America Initiative
Image | Legal Commercial Cannabis Sales in Colorado and Washington: What Can We Learn
|Infinity Supercritical Winterization Wax Fast Filter | Filter Wax from Winterized Solution Using Infinity Supercritical Fast Filter System | CBD and Botanical Wax Filtering - Botanical Oil Wax Fast Filtering Machine- Go to website|
Search Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org